por fabricio.fagundes — publicado 11/12/2019 11h00, última modificação 11/12/2019 11h00
Requeriments to become a Flight Dispatcher
- Be not less than 21 years of age
- Hold a high school certificate
- Have been completed, successfully, a certified course by ANAC
- Have been approved in the ANAC Knowledge test
- Have performed a professional internship, in accordance with the provisions of item 65.57 of the RBAC 65 - minimum 90 days, supervised by rated DOV and make 40 actual dispatches
- Have been approved in the proficiency exam, also known as a check, which assesses the candidate's flight proficiency. The proficiency exam should be performed during the term of the knowledge test.
For more information, see RBAC 65.
See results of the Knowledge test for Flight Dispatcher.