BHEST – Brazilian Helicopter Safety Team
BHEST is a committee composed of representatives of civil aviation services providers (PSAC) and other organizations that have the capacity to propose and promote improvements in activities involving helicopters. The committee counts on professionals dedicated to improving safety in civil aviation in Brazil.
BHEST’s structure is composed of:
- President – Gilvan Correia Barros Filho
- Vice President – Carlos Schönhardt
- Executive Secretary – ANAC’s Safety Advisory Office (ASSOP)
Today, BHEST has the following study subgroups:
- Working group – Operations
- Working group – Maintenance
- Working group - Training
All documents and works available to external users can be accessed in the following links:
- Bylaws (only in Portuguese)
- Term of Membership – private individual (only in Portuguese)
- Term of Membership – Legal entity (only in Portuguese)
- Meeting minutes (only in Portuguese)
- Presentations and Educational Materials (only in Portuguese)
The meetings will be held by videoconference (Webex) upon invitation sent by email to the group's participants. Preferentially on the 4th Thursday of March, June, September and November, from 9:30 to 12:30.
In the case of a holiday, the meeting will be rescheduled.
Meetings scheduled for 2021: