BGAST – Brazilian General Aviation Safety Team
BGAST is a committee composed of representatives of civil aviation services providers (PSAC) and other organizations that have the capacity to propose and promote improvements in general aviation safety. The committee counts on professionals dedicated to improving safety in civil aviation in Brazil.
BGAST’s structure is composed of:
- President – Mr. Eduardo Américo Campos FIlho
- Vice-President – Mr. Humberto Gimenes Branco
- Executive Secretary – Aeronautical Accidents Investigation and Prevention System Liaison Office (ASIPAER-ANAC)
Access here the list of entities participating in the committee
Today, BGAST has the following study subgroups:
- Group for data analysis – Coordinator: Mr. Humberto Branco;
- Group for implementation of international standards – Coordinator: Mr. Eduardo Américo
- Group for Educational Actions – Coordinator Mr. Raul Marinho
All documents and works available to external users can be accessed in the following links:
- Bylaws (only in Portuguese)
- Term of Membership – private individual (only in Portuguese)
- Term of Membership – Legal entity (only in Portuguese)
- Meeting minutes (only in Portuguese)
- Presentation and Educational Materials
- Works and papers
The meetings will be held at ANAC’s offices in São Paulo (next to Congonhas Airport), with videoconference at ANAC’s offices in Brasília and Rio de Janeiro, preferentially on the second Thursday of March, June, September, and November, from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
In the event of a holiday, the meeting will be rescheduled.
Expected dates for the next meetings:
- 20/03/2019 (at ABEAR’s office in São Paulo)