BCAST – Brazilian Commercial Aviation Safety Team
BCAST is a committee composed of representatives of civil aviation services providers and other organizations that have the capacity to propose and promote improvements in commercial aviation safety. The committee counts on professionals dedicated to improving safety in Brazilian civil aviation.
BCAST’s structure is composed of:
- President – Azul Airlines (Ivan Carvalho)
- Vice-President –
- Executive Secretary – ANAC’s Safety Advisory Office (ASSOP)
All documents and works available to external users can be accessed in the following links:
- Bylaws (only in Portuguese)
- Term of Membership (only in Portuguese)
- Meeting minutes (only in Portuguese)
- Works and papers (only in Portuguese)
- Annual reports (only in Portuguese)
- Safety Enhancements (only in Portuguese)
The meetings will be held by videoconference (Webex) upon invitation sent by email to the group's participants. Preferentially on the 3th Thursday of March, June, September and November, from 14:00 to 17:00.
In the case of a holiday, the meeting will be rescheduled.
Meetings scheduled for 2021:
18/03/2021 (Reschedule for 08/04/2021)