BAIST – Brazilian Airport Infraestructure Safety Team
BAIST is a committee composed of representatives of civil aviation services providers (PSAC) and other organizations that have the capacity to propose and promote improvements in the safety of the Brazilian airports. The committee counts on professionals dedicated to improving safety in civil aviation in Brazil.
BAIST’s structure is composed of:
- President – Mr. Rafael José Botelho Faria
- Vice-President – Ms. Rosa Maria Brollo Fernandes
- Executive Secretary – Aeronautical Accidents Investigation and Prevention System Liaison Office (ASIPAER-ANAC)
Today, BAIST has the following working groups:
- Indicators and goals of performance in safety;
- Best practices in Ground Handling;
- Runway Excursion;
- Wildlife risk;
All documents and works available to external users can be accessed in the following links:
- Bylaws (only in Portuguese)
- Term of voluntary membership (only in Portuguese)
- Meeting minutes (only in Portuguese)
- Works and papers
The meetings will be held at ANAC’s offices in São Paulo (next to Congonhas Airport), with videoconference at ANAC’s offices in Brasília and Rio de Janeiro, preferentially on the fourth Thursday of March, June, September, and November, from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
In the event of a holiday, the meeting will be rescheduled.
Expected dates for the next meetings: