by fabricio.fagundes — published May 30, 2018 06:38 PM, last modified May 30, 2018 06:38 PM
ANAC emphasizes transparency, encouraging social participation and offering predictability regarding the development and revision of regulations.
- The Board of Directors takes decisions during scheduled public meetings, with a previously decided agenda.
- These public meetings are transmitted in real time and available on the Internet.
- Annual Report to the Federal Court of Accounts.
- Annual Report to the Ministry of Transport, Ports and Civil Aviation.
- The Consultative Council meets each three months and is composed of the main representatives of the sector.
- Regulations that affect the rights of regulated entities and consumers or that cause economic impacts are submitted to public hearing and to a Regulatory Impact Analysis.
- 24-hour support, calls handled in Portuguese, English and Spanish.
- Website available for the registration of complaints, suggestions, commentaries, denunciations (www.anac.gov.br/faleanac).